Membership number: 21892
Member since: 2017
Landmark – Chartered Surveyors is a fully regulated RICS practice, specialising in the survey and valuation of residential property. Our Professional Services Division based in Southfields covers London and parts of the South East. We are happy to provide you with a free consultation over the telephone so please call us on 020 8877 0532.
Landmark offers a range of services including:
- Buyer Survey - Ideal for most properties. This report gives a great snapshot of condition in an easy to digest ‘plain English’ format.
- Building Survey - This Survey is tailored for older, larger houses, those of more complex construction, and/or evidently in need of repair/upgrading.
- Seller Survey - A Survey report prepared before marketing. The report can be shown to anyone viewing the property and is fully re-assignable to the eventual buyer. By providing a transparent view of condition before an offer is made, the sale is more likely to stay on course.
- Specific Defect Reports - Looks at particular problems only such as structural movement or dampness.
- Leasehold Extension / Freehold Enfranchisement - We carry out valuations for Leaseholders or Freeholders for claims under the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993 (as amended).
- Party Wall Awards - We can be appointed by building owners and/or adjoining owners, to deal with matters under the Party Wall etc Act 1996.
- Valuations - We can provide valuations for Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax (probate purposes) or for Matrimonial/Division of Equity.
For more information on our service please visit our website www.landmarksurveyors.co.uk
What makes Landmark different?
- Reports - Easy to understand Survey reports to give you a quick and accurate feel for the property.
- Repairs - In our Building, Buyers and Sellers Surveys, each repair is stated separately and rated with our traffic light system to alert you of its priority and severity.
- Personal Point of Contact - We give the contact details for your Surveyor who will be pleased to speak with you both before and after you have received your report, providing the support and advice you need.
- Fast Turnaround - Rather than keep you wondering, we ensure reports are with you quickly.
- Landmark Chartered Surveyors was established in 2007 and operates from 40 different locations in England and Wales.
- Nationally, Landmark survey and/or value around 25,000 residential properties every year
- Regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, all Landmark Surveyors are MRICS/FRICS or AssocRICS qualified and are members of the Valuer Registration Scheme.
|Monday: ||08:00 - ||17:30
|Tuesday: ||08:00 - ||17:30
|Wednesday: ||08:00 - ||17:30
|Thursday: ||08:00 - ||17:30
|Friday: ||08:00 - ||17:30
|Bank Holiday: ||Closed||
Mr Martin Geoghegan MRICS
Qualified to Undertake
- Building Surveyors
- Chartered Surveyor
- HomeBuyer Report
- Party Wall Matters
- Residential Properties
- Residential Valuation
- Surveying and Property
Registered as Landmark Surveyors Ltd.
Public Liability Insurance:
Verified by Checkaprofessional
Coverage Amount (£):
Verified by Checkaprofessional
4 received by Checkaprofessional
These references were checked by Checkaprofessional when
I used Landmark Chartered Surveyors last month to produce a Buyers Survey Report for a residential home that I am in the process of purchasing. Philip Hayles was the surveyor for the company. Landmark Chartered Surveyors were friendly and courteous when getting a quotation.The survey was booked in quickly and the report was received a day after inspection. I would highly recommend using Philip Hayles and Landmark Chartered Surveyors.
I used Martin Geoghegan's services twice - first when I was trying to extend the 62-year lease on a flat I was buying, and then later when I and the upstairs neighbours decided to try and buy the freehold. I found Martin to be extremely helpful and responsive, he was always available to answer my questions and hold my hand through the often-stressful process. I think with his negotiating skills he also probably saved me a fair bit of money on the purchase price too! I also used Landmark to do my homebuyers survey, and at all times found the company to be efficient and a helpful. I will definitely be using them again if I need a surveyor for anything else.
Landmark surveyors gave a good friendly service and were very professional and efficient.
I have known Landmark Surveyors for ten years and would highly recommend them for their high standards of professional service.
0 reports, average score
Last six months:
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information appearing on this page, the data has been compiled from
information supplied by various individuals and businesses and Checkaprofessional cannot be held responsible for any omissions or
inaccurate claims that may appear and recommend that clients ask to see relevant qualifications and documentation from the
professionals before accepting their service.
Checkaprofessional cannot be held responsible or liable for the quality of service of any of the listed professionals